LOVE!! In need of a few changes.
I absolutely love the concept of this app and have been using it for the last few years! It is a great way to organize childrens artwork, especially when you have more than one kid!! It also is moms guilt-free way to throw out all of those papers everywhere!!!
There are a few changes I would recommend:
1. There is always a delay in between taking a photo in the app and it loading. This is fine, but the time in between switches back to the camera. So, I never really know if the picture took or not.
2. I wish that I could set the four points of the paper, and crop accordingly instead of in a perfect rectangle. Often, the photos I take as at just slight enough angle that I have to crop out a corner in order to crop the picture correctly.
3. I would love to be able to use the apps filters, but be able to choose my own strength of those filters.
4. When making brightness/contrast/saturation adjustments I would like there to be a reset button to bring the photo back to its original format.
5. I would love the ability to click on the photo and have it show the original, so that when I release, I can see the difference my adjustments/filters made.
Artkive - Save Kids' Art, v3.5.1